7697 Snider Road
Mason, Ohio 45040-9135
Phone: (513) 573-1000
Fax: (513) 573-0640
Portable Dust Collectors
Models: 33S, 50S, 75S, 100S, 150S, 200S and 300S
Cincinnati Fan manufacturers seven sizes of Dust-Master Portable Dust Collectors.
All are standard with spark resistant, self-cleaning, cast aluminum, radial wheels
and Totally Enclosed motors. Explosion Proof (EXP) motors are available on most
models. The 2 Stage filtration design provides much higher filtration efficiencies
than single stage collectors. Heavy duty, 14 gauge steel blower housings are standard
on all models. Standard dust bags will filter 99% of 10 microns on all 1/3-3/4 HP
models, 99% of 5 microns on all 1-3 HP models. Optional dust bags to filter 99%
of 1 micron are also available on all 1-3 HP models. When properly installed, you
won’t need a shop-vac to sweep the floors. Our dust collectors capture the dust
before it ends up on the floor and provides a much safer working environment.
Unlike many imported dust collectors, our "Dust-Master Portable Dust Collectors"
are manufactured with high quality components to give you many years of uninterrupted
service and, are proudly made in the U.S.A.
Contact a Sales Engineer – over 170 across the USA and
Canada to assist you
Capacities for Portable models:
Air stream temperature limits up to 104° F (40° C) with standard motors for all
- Maximum CFM: 335 CFM up to 1300 CFM.
- Maximum Static Pressures: 3" SPWG up to 10" SPWG
- Motor Horse Powers: 1/3 up to 3.
A few of the many applications for this product include:
- Dust collection for woodworking saws, sanders, jointers and planers.
- Dust collection for grinding and buffing machines used in metalworking.
- For portable or stationary applications.
- For single work stations up to multiple stations.
- AMCA Type B construction on all models with explosion proof motors.
- Spark resistant, self-cleaning, cast aluminum, radial wheels are standard.
- Totally Enclosed motors are standard.
- Motors are continuous duty, full horsepower rated. NOT duty rated.
- Heavy-duty 14 gauge steel blower housing is standard on all models.
- 1/3 - 3/4 horsepower models standard with a 10 micron dust bag. 1-3 horsepower models
standard with a 5 micron dust bag. 1 micron bags are available on 1 to 3 horsepower
models. All dust bags are 99% efficient at their specified micron filtration levels.
- All models available with 3 Phase, 230/460 Volt, 60 Cycle motors. 1/3 HP up to 2
HP models also available with 1 Phase, 115/230 Volt, 60 Cycle motors.
- EXP, 575 Volt and 50 Cycle motors also available on most models.
- Single Phase, Totally Enclosed motors (up to 1 HP) come with an 8 foot cord, 3 prong
grounded plug and a switch pre-wired for 115 Volt, 60 Cycle.
- Drum lids on 1/3 to 3/4 HP models fit over standard 30 gallon steel garbage cans
or 35 gallon steel or fire-resistant, fiber drums having a maximum diameter of 20-1/2”.
- Drum lids on 1 to 3 HP models fit over standard 55 gallon steel drums or foil lined,
fiber drums having a maximum diameter of 24”. Fiber drums must be able to support
the unit weight.
- Drums are not included and plastic drums should never be used for any models.
- Safe, no exposed moving parts.
Benefits of Cincinnati Fan Dust Collectors are:
- HIGH EFFICIENT TWO-STAGE DESIGNS:
Our Two-Stage design is far more efficient than a 1 stage design. The heavy dust
and chips, or abrasive material is separated in the cyclonic separator first stage
and only the lighter dust passes through the blower to the second stage filter bag.
Single stage collectors draw all the large, heavy, abrasive dust into the blower
which causes rapid wearing of the blower wheel and housing and can very quickly
cause a dangerous wheel unbalance problem. Superior efficiency.
- SPARK RESISTANT WHEELS:
Spark resistant, self-cleaning, cast aluminum radial wheels are ideal for dust collection
applications. They are spark resistant to reduce the chance of fires and the radial
design minimizes dust build-up on the wheel that would cause excessive vibration
leading to pre-mature wheel and/or motor bearing failure. Much safer than steel
- SAFER WORKING ENVIRONMENT:
By collecting dust and grit "at the source", you won’t need to vacuum
the floor. It is also much easier to see the part you are working on without the
dust and debris clouding your view. By utilizing 10, 5 or 1 micron filter bags,
the operator can breathe in much cleaner air. Provides a much healthier working
- RUGGED CONSTRUCTION:
Heavy-duty construction of all fan components provides long, dependable service.
There are many Cincinnati Fan Dust Collectors still in operation in home
work shops and factories for over 20 years. Many years of dependable service.
- MADE IN THE U.S.A.:
In an era when small machinery manufacturing is continually going over seas, we
are proud that all Cincinnati Fan Dust Collectors are still made and assembled
in our factory in Mason, Ohio. You will find imported products, some of which are
near copies of our design and/or claim to be as efficient or deliver more CFM. If
you do, first ask them for certified performance data. Ours is in our catalog. Your
selection should not turn out to be a disappointment. Compare the features, benefits
and component material. We also offer many accessory nozzles, reducers, hose, clamps,
dollies and dust bag materials to fit our units. Imported models don’t offer these
additional system components. And, who will you call for assistance or service?
Help support the U.S.A.
- ENGINEERING ASSISTANCE:
Our catalog contains information on how to select the proper size dust collector
and filter bag material. No guess work.