7697 Snider Road
Mason, Ohio 45040-9135
Phone: (513) 573-1000
Fax: (513) 573-0640
Portable Fume Exhausters: Portable Blowers
Models EBR-50, EBR-75, EBR-100, EBR-150 and EBR-200
Models EBM-25, EBM-75 and EBM-100
Cincinnati Fan manufacturers eight sizes of "Portable Fume Exhauster-Blowers".
Five "EBR" models are standard with spark resistant, self-cleaning,
cast aluminum, radial wheels and steel blower housings. Three "EBM"
models have multi-vane, forward curve wheels and cast aluminum blower housings.
"EBR" models are AMCA Type B spark resistant. "EBM"
models are AMCA Type C spark resistant. All models come standard with continuous
duty (not duty rated), TEFC motors. Explosion Proof (EXP) motors are available for
most models. The spark resistant feature of our Fume Exhauster-Blowers, with EXP
motors, is a requirement for explosive environments. All units are self-contained
with 10 feet of hose and intake nozzle. A unique feature to "EBR"
and "EBM" Exhauster-Blowers is that the hose will fit on either
the inlet or outlet of each model to exhaust fumes or blow fresh air. They can be
mounted stationary to a table, wall or beam or they can be carried (or mounted on
a dolly) as portable units for where ever needed. The ¼ to 1 horsepower, 1 Phase,
60 Cycle, models (with TEFC motors) also include an 8 foot cord, 3 prong grounded
plug and switch pre-wired for 115 Volt.
Contact a Sales Engineer – over 170 across the USA and
Canada to assist you
Capacities: 340 CFM up to 985 CFM.
Maximum Static Pressures: 1" SPWG up to 9.8" SPWG.
Motor Horse Powers: 1/4 up to 2.
Air stream temperature limits up to 150° F (66° C) with standard motors.
A few of the many applications for this product include:
- To exhaust injurious welding, brazing, soldering, etching or engraving fumes away
from the operator and outside the building.
- Supplying fresh air to workers inside confined areas such as tanks, vats, or man
- AMCA Type B or C, spark resistant construction standard for all models.
- Heavy-duty 14 gauge steel blower housing on all "EBR" models. Housings
are black powder coated for long life. "EBM" models have cast aluminum
- Rugged 14 gauge steel base with black powder coating resists rusting.
- Tote handle with soft foam grip for ease of moving.
- Three rubber pads under base to eliminate creeping and vibration during operation.
- Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled (TEFC) motors are standard.
- Motors are continuous duty, full horsepower rated. NOT duty rated.
- All models available with 115/230 Volt, 1 Phase, 60 Cycle or 230/460
Volt, 3 Phase, 60 Cycle motors. 575 Volt and 50 Cycle motors also available.
- Exp motors available for most models.
- Single Phase, TEFC motors (up to 1 HP) come with an 8 foot cord, 3 prong grounded
plug and a switch pre-wired for 115 Volt, 60 Cycle.
- Suction nozzle and ten feet of hose included as standard.
- One size hose fits inlet or discharge.
- Inlet and discharge guards, required by OSHA, are standard
- Safe, no exposed moving parts.
Benefits of Cincinnati Fan "Fume Exhauster-Blowers" are:
Fume Exhauster frame can be bolted to a table, wall or beam as a permanent location.
Or they can be carried, or bolted to a two wheeled dolly or dolly cart for portability
from one location to another. More flexibility.
- COMPACT & FEWER PARTS:
Units are very compact and rugged. One size hose fits the inlet OR discharge of
each blower housing. Built to last and no need for multiple hose sizes.
- SPARK RESISTANT CONSTRUCTION:
"EBR" models are AMCA Type B spark resistant and "EBM"
models are AMCA Type C spark resistant, so they can be used in explosive atmosphere
locations. Some locations will also require an Explosion Proof (EXP) motor as required
by the NEC (National Electric Code) and/or the NFPA (National Fire Protection Association).
- SAFER WORKING ENVIRONMENT:
Collecting and exhausting fumes and smoke "at the source", provides
a much healthier working environment. Protects workers.
- RUGGED CONSTRUCTION:
Heavy-duty construction of all fan components will provide long, dependable service.
There are many Cincinnati Fan Fume Exhausters still in operation in small
welding shops and factories for over 20 years. Many years of dependable service.
- MADE IN THE U.S.A.:
In an era when small machinery manufacturing is continually going over seas, we
are proud that Cincinnati Fan "Fume Exhauster-Blowers" are still
made and assembled in our factory in Mason, Ohio. You will find imported products,
some of which are near copies of our design and/or claim to be as efficient or deliver
more CFM. If you do, first ask them for certified performance data. Ours is in our
catalog. Your selection should not turn out to be a disappointment. Compare the
features, benefits and component material. We also offer many accessory nozzles,
reducers, hose, clamps, and dollies to fit our units. Imported models don’t offer
these additional system components. And, who will you call for assistance or service?
Help support the U.S.A.
- ENGINEERING ASSISTANCE:
Our catalog contains information on how to select the proper size fume exhauster.
No guess work.